Tuesday, January 29, 2013

[FANFIC] GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 09

UISA OPPA

‘Yah you know … one night stand …’
I didn’t have any idea how came this words kept repeating on my mind like a non-stop song on a playlist. What was so wrong with you, Jae In? I sighed as I looked at the scenery along the road. Grandma called me earlier was not trying to ask me where I stayed last night. But, she ordered me to visit dad at the hospital. Finally the day has come, I thought. But, my mind kept flying to Hyunseung’s words ‘yah you know … one night stand …’ instead. I sighed, covered my face with my palms. Why do I still get my mind busy thinking over not-supposed-to-be-my-business?
Agasshi, it’s here.” Ahjussi’s voice brought me back to the earth. “This is the hospital.”
“Oh geurae…” I peeked at the building in front of me, when ahjussi open the car door for me. “Kajaa, ahjussi.” I said. I walked as confident as I could.
***
I saw him, laying on the bed, breathless, not moving, in a coma. My dad. I didn’t know what I should do at the moment. Moreover, there was this woman sat on the couch beside the bed. She looked at me with her mouth opened. Then, she smiled.
“Jae In?” She named me.
Ne. Cho neun Jae In imnida. Tangsineun nuguseyo?” I asked. Frankly speaking I just didn’t have any clue of who she was actually. More than that, I had even forgotten my dad’s face. Basically I didn’t know both of them, the man who was laying on the bed, and the woman who was sitting on the couch. I was just simply a stranger here.
“I am your dad’s wife.” She looked hesitated for awhile but managed to continue her sentence, “your step mother.”
“Oh jeongmalyeo?” I did really surprise. I even had a step mother? Wow. Clap for me! Jae In, this was completely a new world for you, right, huh?! “What’s your name?” I asked.
“Hyena. Jang Hyena.” She answered. “Come here. Your dad has waited for you.” She added. I just walked to the bed, had no any idea, and felt like meeting a dead body. I felt so frustrated, I didn’t know them. Who am I? Those three words kept floating in the air like a white wind. “Do you remember me?” She suddenly asked.
“Ehm. Jal moreugeusseo.” I said.
“Ahh. So, you still can’t remember.” She mumbled.
Mwogayo?”
Aniya.” She uttered while smiled. “Tayaengida, you are here now.” Then she hugged the confused me.
***
I held my cola can tight. Aish, I swear, it felt like my head was gonna explode! I sat on the bench in front of my dad’s room. Some patients and nurses walking passed me by. Some doctors too. I eyed their movements while my mind kept thinking ‘This is not my place. This is not even a place I have known.’
Aisssh. Molla mollaaaa~” I hit my head while closing my eyes. “Babo Jae In. Babo.”
“Jae In?” Someone called me. “Jang Jae In, majayo?”
I opened my eyes. I saw someone standing in front of me with that doctor’s white suit, a stethoscope hung on his neck. He had the same height as Dujun, taller than Hyunseung. He had milky skin and his black hair looked so contrast. Came to my mind that Death Note’s L character. He looked exactly the same, gyaaah. He was none other than …
Oppa!” I stood from my seat, held the cola can too tight made it spread to the air. “Hae Bum oppa!” I yelled.
“Jae In! Majayo!” He, too, yelled. “How are you? O my God, I don’t know you are already in Korea.” He came to me and hugged me. “Hyaaaa, don’t you ever miss oppa?” He whispered.
Neomu beogeoshippeo, oppa.” I said. “Wae wae? You miss me?” I asked, pushed him.
“Of course, hyaa babo yaaa!” He ruffled my hair. “Neomu neomu neomu!” He pinched my cheeks, “how long has it been? Four years?” he hissed, “you made me mad all this time.”
Wae?”
“For leaving me like that.” He said, “Like a cliffhanger drama.”
Mwo?”
“Ah aniya. Have you met Dujun?” He then asked, while gestured me to sit back on the bench, followed by him.
Eung.” I said, nodded.
“Oh geurae…” He said, eyed me, “ottae?”
Mwoga ottae?” I asked.
Neo simjangie?”
“Is that important now, oppa?” Both of us looked into each other eyes before sighing and bursting in to laughter. “Gyahahaha, it’s so awkward! Gyahahahaha!”
Geuchi? Hahaha… In the first meeting talk about this… hahaha… let’s start a fresh one!” Hae Bum oppa smiled and ruffled my hair. “Let’s meet up after I finished my work.” He said before standing from his seat and whispered, “jigeum eun oppa neun uisa e yo.”
Ara, oppa.”
“Kekeke. Annyeong, itaba…”
Ne… itabayoooong~
I saw him walked at the corridor, left me alone. I still couldn’t believe finally I met another person that I knew very well. It had the same feeling when I was with Dujun back then in his apartment. But, meeting Hae Bum oppa gave me the-guarantee-of-safety-feeling more. I gulped my cola while smiling, finally, oppa, let’s create our own fate once again.
***
“So, that Mr. Jang Joo Il is your dad?”
“Ehm.” I nodded.
“He has been in coma for almost two months now.”
“Ehm.” I nodded again.
“How come you never tell me that he is your dad?”
“I don’t know either, oppa.” I said.
Hae Bum oppa looked at me, confusedly. “What do you mean? He is your dad.”
“I found out that he is my dad just few days ago.”
Jinjja?”
Ye. Eomma never tells me about dad’s family.”
“You don’t even remember?”
“Not even once.” I said. “It seems I have forgotten all stuffs before I moved to Ilsan.”
“Ehm. Something happened on your childhood?”
“I don’t have any idea.” I answered. “But, Hyeri auntie said something like …trauma?”
“Trauma?” Hae Bum oppa stopped eating his slice of pizza. “Busun trauma?”
Molla, oppa.” I shook my head. “Now, I feel like having amnesia, you know. Am I really Jae In whom I think as I am all this time? As Jae In you have known since that time you lent me your umbrella. I don’t know anymore.” I said. “This world turns out to be frightened me out, oppa.” I trembled.
“Ssst.” Hae Bum oppa held my hand. “Everything’s going to be fine, Jae In-ahh. Oppa mitta.” I just simply nodded. I knew both of us didn’t even know what to do. But, with him saying those words made feel secure.
I smiled. “Gomawo, Hae Bum oppa.”
Hyung!”
“Oh.” I saw the shock facial expression of Hae Bum oppa.
Nugu, oppa?” I turned my face to see who had called Hae Bum oppa.
“Oh, Dujun-ahh!” Hae Bum oppa stood, and gestured Dujun to walk toward their table. Dujun lightly walked toward us. My heart skipped a beat.
“Oh, Jae In?” Dujun saw me.
Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed ninety degree.
Hae Bum oppa eyed me, “Hyaaa what’s with you?”
“Ah ne, annyeonghaseyo, Jae In sshi.” Dujun bowed to me too.
“Hyaaa, what’s with both of you?” Hae Bum oppa stood in the middle of us, speechless.
“We have this game, hyung.” Dujun whispered.
“What game?”
“Secret.” Dujun winked.
I hissed “Ignore him, oppa.”
Hae Bum oppa one hundred percent dying wanted to know what game Dujun and I was playing right now. I could see from his eyes how he hoped could be part of this game.
***
-to be cont-

4 comments:

  1. is Jang family cursed? *okay, that's silly question, but the things are, Jang family is very complicated and mysterious* I'm so eager to know.... so curious about Jang family >,<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u watch too much movie I bet hahaha... me too curious with Jang family... LOL

      Delete
  2. something happen to Jane before she move to Indonesia isn't?? seems like she didn't remember or she don't to remember..like her aunt said, she is in trauma..trauma bout what???
    i feel like i'm in a room with too many door..i need to open 1 by 1 till i got the right door... hurm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... room with many doors. I like your proverb ^^bbb

      Delete