Tuesday, January 29, 2013

[FANFIC] GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 08



LOST

“Jae In-ahh …”
“Eommaaaa …”
“Jae In-ahh …”
“Eommaaaa …”
I felt like mom hugged me tightly while ruffled my hair. It was so warm and full of love. I missed her already. But, no matter how much I wanted to see her face, I just couldn’t see it. Her face was so blur in my eyes.
“Eommaaaa …” I kept calling her. “Hhh …”
“Why is your fever so high?” Someone whispered on to my ear, but that was not mom’s voice. There was no way my mom’s voice sounded like a man’s. “Why can’t you stop sweating?” I knew this voice well, slightly I opened my eyes. Came to my sight was a board chest of someone; I tried to see the face of its owner which was surprising me because he was none other than Yoon Dujun. Yoon Dujun? He hugged me tight. I didn’t have any idea how this situation could happen. I didn’t remember anything. I could feel that I was in a bed, a very warm one with blanket over my body. Slowly I remembered that last night, I met the Jang family, Hyunseung, BEAST, Gayoon … and I got drunk. I shut my eyes. Why being like this was so comfortable? Mian, Yoon Dujun, just for awhile, for awhile, let me stay like this.
“Are you awake?” I heard he asked me while loosened his hug. I, instead gripped his shirt, and pulled him near me with my closing eyes. I could feel he tensed up due to surprised by my action. But, he didn’t say a word. He patted my back several times, softly. “Are you okay?” He whispered. I just simply nodded.
I’m sorry, Yoon Dujun, for being like this, but with only you I don’t feel lost.
At least, I know who I am whom I thought all this time, with you around.
***
“Let’s pretend that just now we did nothing.” I said.
“We actually didn’t really do something, miss.” He replied fast behind the kitchen set. “I just …”
“I don’t want to hear you.” I said, again. “Thank you for the nice shower you lend me.” I bowed from the place I was standing.
“Hyunseung will pick you up.” He said. “Stay here. It won’t take any longer.” He added. “I knock something up for you.” He continued. “Here, have a nice breakfast!” He placed a plate of kimchi fried rice. I widened my eyes; he still remembered well what my favorite food was. “Why? Don’t you feel hungry?” He asked.
“Ah … I do. I do.” Slowly I took a spoon of it, and tasted it. It always had that kind of taste when it came from his skillful hands. “I am sorry, but, if you want to tell me, how I could end up here …,”
“Hyunseung brought you here last night,” He cut my words, “because I am the only member who has an apartment. Hyunseung can’t bring you to dorm, or your home. He said.” He sighed. “So, he begged me to keep you here.” He continued. “By the way, what’s your relationship with him?” He asked.
“I don’t have any idea.” I shook my head.
“I thought you guys just met at the airport, right?” Dujun rolled his eyes, “but how come he looks knowing you so well.”
“I said I don’t have any idea.” I said. “I even don’t know who I am right now.” I added when I heard the door bell rang. Dujun hurriedly walked from the kitchen set and when he stood right beside my seat, I gripped his apron, “The one whom I know right now is only you.” He looked at me, eyed my eyes, and smiled.
“I think you ask me to pretend that we don’t know each other.” He said. “Let’s play the game well, Jae In-sshi.” He continued while walked to the front door, left me alone speechless.
Yes, I do. Let’s keep playing the game, Yoon Dujun.
***
“Thank you for your concern, Hyunseung-sshi.” I said, in the car, in the middle of going to the Jang Family’s house. “What should I do to repay you?” I asked.
“Drop the formal language, won’t you?” He said, smiled to me with those puppy eyes looked at me.
“Ugh … ehm … okay … Hyunseung.” I said, finally.
“Kyaaa … That’s it! That’s it, Jae In!” He yelped while clapped. “I am sorry for leaving you at Dujun’s apartment. I can’t think any other idea. And sorry for being not able to accompany you there, my manager will hit me if I were not in the dorm with the others.” He explained. “Dujun is the exception. He has individual schedule today.” He added. “Are you okay there, right? Nothing happens, right?” He asked, eyed me. “That guy sometimes will bring a woman … yah you know … one night stand …, woops.” He suddenly shut his lips. “I am not supposed to tell you …”
“Ahh … it’s okay … okay … I don’t care after all …” I said. What? One night stand? That Yoon Dujun? Is he crazy? Wow, you are exactly a womanizer, Yoon Dujun. “But, Hyunseung, isn’t Gayoon his girlfriend?” I asked.
“Oh … that’s … I don’t really know what their relationship is … Gayoon just keeps her around him … I don’t know …” He said.
“Oh … it’s okay.” I replied.
I looked at the scenery outside the car. This red hair guy … who was he exactly? I always felt lost every time with him. He was the one, who brought me to Dujun again. He was the one, who made me afraid of hidden truths behind all these scenes.
***
‘Yah you know … one night stand …’
I hissed on my pillow. Yaaaaaaahhh, what happen with you, Jang Jae In? Yaaaaaaah….! I felt so suffocated hearing those words kept repeating on my mind.
“Knock knock.”
“Come in.” I said. And the butler ahjussi emerged. “What is it, ahjussi?”
“I am sorry, miss. Where were you last night?” He asked while bowing.
Chingu e jibe.” I said. “Wae?” I had dropped all the formalities.
“Your grandma tried to find you and had been so angry after couldn’t find you. Will you meet her now?” He elaborated. “And, I will send a gift for Hyunseung-gun to thank him for driving you here.” He added.
“Do as you wish.” I said. “I’ll meet grandma.” I said, stood from my bed. “Lead me.”
Ne, agasshi.” Ahjussi opened the door, walked out, and followed by me.          
I knew if I were supposed to walk alone in this house, I was going to get in lost.
***
-to be cont-
 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GEEEEEEEE ~~~~~~~

    one night stand! freaking one night stand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's just a gossip from mr. jang hyun seung... not confirmed yet.

      Delete