Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why They Waste Their Money?

O God, how many MV they want to make? It's not the first time T-ara has many version for their MV, you know, the last MV 'Cry Cry' they have three versions, the movie-like MV, dance ver, and ballad ver. And now for the next song 'Lovey Dovey', they already make three ver, the movie-like, the zombie, and Tokyo ver MV. T-ara once had many versions of their MV titled 'I am Really Hurt' but actually there's no any differ from those MVs. LOL

#1 I'm Really Hurt

#2 I'm Really Hurt

#3 I'm Really Hurt

Oh yes, I almost forget that for 'Roly Poly' they also had three vers, the movie-like MV (the longest), the copacabana, and the dance (short) ver. We can watch some differ, but actually it's unnecessary. Blah. Here, they are:

#1 Roly Poly movie like - longest ver - 13 min daebak!! -____-"

#2 Roly Poly dance ver (the short ver) the unique part is in the end, watch it!

#3 Roly Poly Copacabana, the last ver, wif rather differ dance steps (and outfits) LOL

They also comeback last year with 'Cry Cry' which also had three ver (ffiuuuuh, this is really something...). The first ver was movie like as the sequel of 'Lovey Dovey' which will be out later (this early Jan). The second ver was the dance ver, for me, that's great. The last ver was the ballad, and the MV was really weird, totally!! Why some of them just lip sync? Hell, they all could sing well, blaaah. T_T

#1 Cry Cry Movie ver, it's 16 min, get shock!!

#2 Cry Cry dance ver, I love this one! ^^ thou Boram part is just so little T.T

#3 and here Cry Cry Ballad ver, the weirdo!

The newest song of them is 'Lovey Dovey' and it also has three versions haahahaa... and the last ver was out just now, here they are:

#1 Lovey Dovey Movie ver - the sequel of Cry Cry Movie ver, and 21 min, omo! cekidot!

#2 Lovey Dovey Zombie ver, invasion of Zombie? and they teach them shuffling??
 

#3 Lovey Dovey Tokyo ver, and the release date is decided by diadem, their fans. Fin the last one. LOL

Actually T-ara still has Boo Beep Boo Beep MV that has two ver, 19+ and cute ver. Kekeke. And this song makes them so popular, do you want to know? I will just upload the cute ver. Kekeke.


Actually, I love them. I have Eunjung unnie to be loved in this group, kekeke *slap me* but I don't really know why their company/agency made these many (so many) versions of MVs?? Why they waste their money? For promotion?? I can't believe it... *no bash, I still love T-ara girls <33

No comments:

Post a Comment