Monday, October 29, 2012

[MV REVIEW] K.WILL'S 'PLEASE DON'T...'


I am doing my laundry now after having breakfast with slices of potato, sausages, and fried egg. Then I read a new book when I suddenly wants to listen to good music. And, yeah, I end up listening to K.Will's 'Please Don't'. Have you watched the MV? Well, the MV too, is exceptionally good. 

Well, you know, tbh, I came to listen to K.Will's new song is not because of curiosity of how good the song is. But, because my sister told us few days ago 'bout the twist story of the MV. Haha, yeps, I love that 'twist thingy', so I decided to click on the MV page, and violaaaa, I was amazed.

I was amazed by this MV because: firstly, there is Dasom there; secondly, there is Seo In Guk oppa there (woaaaaaaa! everybody screaaaam! screaaaam!); thirdly, the another guy is handsome; and how good Seo In Guk acts in there. Tbh, Seo In Guk is a lot handsome now, than I knew him around two years ago (?). I am not sure LOL. He kinda reminds me of Dujun (well, sowrry). 

Ehm, I want to make some review (or you may call as it is keke) while doing my laundry. Today's MV review is based on Seo In Guk's acting skill. Well, the most important thing in this MV is the part when Seo In Guk appears. Well, we do not need to think twice who the main actor of this MV is, because well, almost all scenes, this guy appears: S E O I N G U K! (Manseeeeeeeee!)

At first, along with the lyric which is being translated as 'we sit next to each other in the car but there is no music', Seo In Guk and Dasom appear sitting in a car, look like a couple. But, if you can see, Seo In Guk seems not in love with her. He looks irritated by her appearance, instead. Well, people will probably think they are couple who have fight in a car. But, constantly, on the next scenes, Seo In Guk shows to the audience that he is so frustrated by Dasom. And getting calm when the 'another guy' (sorry, idk who he is) appears. If you may look closely, Seo In Guk's acting skill is no joke. At the scene where he gets angry over Dasom, and the guy appears, he holds his desire to hit Dasom while suddenly he looks sissy in my eyes. Ehm, yes, at this scene, I know how the twist story will be. Yes, Seo In Guk is in love with the guy, not Dasom. But, unfortunately, Dasom gets married with the 'another guy'. The best part is when he tears the photo. This is the denouement. Do you want to know, watch the MV here:



All of us being tricked by his acting. The MV page was just going crazy last night (When I streamed it). People told their very own arguments. And so on. You may have one too. This is because such a rare in Korea to put this 'gay' theme in a MV. Idk, it's just my free time to spend it to write this, ehmm, just call it. Call. ^^ 

Have a good Monday, everyone. *throw confetti* 

Note: just now I found a good review of this MV, check this one: kisskisskpopreviews: Kwill - Please Dont (cr: Kisskisskpopreviews @ Blogspot)

2 comments:

  1. i watch the MV coz of ur review..hehe..and u're right; it's a yaoi theme..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupss... kkkk... but actually this song is good, I can't stop replaying... lol xD

      Delete