Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hyunseung's new MV for Mozart: "I am, I am Music"

It was released just now, 3 pm KST, while Hyunseung himself is in NYC, LOL. His voice killed me rite away. Omagad, no wonder he is part of our BEAST. This video was taken for his new drama musical 'Mozart'. 

His 'unique' voice touched me.... oh no... I'm melting... just like an ice cream (chuuuu). Hope, I can watch his drama musical. Just my hope, I can't fly to South Korea thou... hahaha. So pity me. But, all I can do is support him for the best he can do with the musical.

This is the video:
cr: xdddf via youtube
original source: playdb

This is the video subbed by B2STLYSUBS:

original source: playdb
cr: b2stlysubs
via: youtube
take with proper credit

 Here some pics (credit as tagged) :
 







No comments:

Post a Comment