Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today's Breakfast: OP OP OPPARAPPARARAP


Morning, fellas...

Did you sleep well? Kekeke. What do you have for breakfast? Today I feel so relax, and back here I am doing my laundry right now. And I have my breakfast too: a cup of granule coffee, biscuits, and a book. Kekeke. No, I'm not eating book, but I'm in the middle reading it. If I have finished reading it, I will share it with you, guys. Btw, this is the book I got from winning the #FF2in1 by NulisBuku. LOL.

This my breakfast:


Besides, I have a fav morning song recently, from Gamaliel and Audrey, entitled: 'Jangan Parkir' or 'The Op Op Song' -this is not the OP OP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE tho hahaha. They are Indonesian singer. Do you want to hear? This checkidot: http://www.sharebeast.com/reg8mi2eh482

No comments:

Post a Comment