Monday, November 26, 2012

[FANFIC] "I DON'T KNOW LOVE" part 20



[MIINAH 2 months ago]
It was a rainy day in LA. I sat on my couch while surfing to the internet. I dropped by on one of his site. My eyes fully widened when I saw his photo with his artist friend. I read the name: Heo… Ga… Yoon. This girl… I had seen her in his agency before. Was she that girl from that 4minute girl group? I didn’t really follow the development of boy group and girl group, but because my lover was in it, I must at least know the industry.
Guys, our oppa spotted with unnie, having a nice chat in a cafĂ©… huuuuhuuuu TTTTT *broken hearted sobs sobssssss - 01
I giggled.
I couldn’t help but commit suicide rite now huhuhuu oppa don’t do that TTTTT - 03
I laughed.
Back then he was with 'that girl'… where has she gone? Twice their rumors hit us. Remember? 05
I gulped down my own bitter saliva. That was me the one she refers to. I couldn’t help but laugh once again. I turned my head to the photos in the wall. I saw his smiling faces. My wall fulfilled by his photos. I smiled bitterly. I would be back to Seoul and holding the exhibition there. I promise you, Yoon Dujun. I could do it.
“Deng Dong”
The bell door rang. I ran to the front door. I smiled widely probably that was the package I had ordered which was new album of BEAST. I ran toward the stairs happily. I didn’t know the floor was slippery, and for a second I had slipped with the mat, and fell from the second floor, my body rolled on the stairs until I felt my body ached so much as I felt the cold floor at my back.
“Aakk…” I mumbled.
Agassshiiii….” I could hear the very voice of Young Gyu ahjusshi before I shut my eyes off.

I closed my eyes. I sighed. That day onward I spent my days at hospital like a fool. My body ached so bad that I couldn’t even feel alive. I got the transfusion at the first week, I accepted it. But, the next day, the doctor told me about my current condition that I was slowly dying. I knew it. How come a hemophilia patient so foolish likes me? Fell from second floor plus rolling down on the stairs.
I knew it already.

“Doctor, I want to stop the treatment.” I said.
“W—what?” The doctor asked. “You need to continue receive the transfusion, miss.”
“I do not want.” I said, “There’s something I need to do so I can feel alive.”
“….”
“Doctor, just give me the medicine.” I begged.
“But, the blood is bleeding inside slowly. You need to take treatment.” He said.
“I could handle it.” She said. “You know, I want to fly before falling to the ground, Doctor.” I started to cry. The doctor looked at me taken a back.
“But, promise me, you will come back here once you feel sick.” He said, more like ordered me.
“Yes, I will.” I nodded while wiping my tears.
“By the way, what is your planning to make you alive?” the doctor asked in the middle of checking my health.
“I… photograph, doctor.” I said, smiling.
“What?” he didn’t get it.
“I am a photographer, doctor.” I said, “aaak…” suddenly I felt my body ached so bad, “God, doctor, aaakk… be careful with the needle.” Then here went the blood spreading everywhere, I got so speechless just by looking at it. I wanted to throw up seeing it, yet my body in sudden went so weak. I couldn’t help but fell unconscious.

Thus, how hard Young Gyu ahjusshi forced me to come to the hospital I just couldn’t go. And I didn’t want to. I didn’t want seeing blood spreading everywhere again. Then I stopped coming to the hospital and decided to finish everything soon, and back to Seoul before I was really being shut down by God. Two months for preparation, sometimes I felt sick and couldn’t handle it but I had my medicine around. And the one who gave me strength was none other than him. I promise you, Yoon Dujun that I’ll be the one who put your photo on my first exhibition before I died.
I was dying… I felt it… that was why… I came back to Korea….
Not because I wanted to meet you, Yoon Dujun, my lovely one.
But, because… I want to fulfill my promise to you.
I wiped my tears as the nurse came to me, and my dad had already left with Dr. Lee.
---
[DUJUN]
“Where are you going?” my mom yelped as this morning I dropped by on my parent’s house.
“Miinah’s dad’s home, eomma.” I said, slowly.
“What will you do, son?” she asked.
“Could you accept the one I love, eomma?” I asked her while eyeing her moist eyes, when my dad patted my shoulder. I turned my face to him.
“Go, Dujun. Go.” He said.
Himnae!” I heard Doori noona cheered on me from the couch in the living room.
“I will, son.” Mom hugged me. “Bring her here. I will love her as you do.”
I took my jacket and car key, bowed to them, and ran to the front door.
Yeah, I would do it for the one I loved the most.
---
[to be cont]

No comments:

Post a Comment