Tuesday, February 5, 2013

[FANFIC] TEASER: GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 10



Have you ever felt like being a prisoner in an unknown place? It feels so uneasy and every time you want to breathe, you just can’t. You have been trapped in four walls of darkness. There is no way out. You can’t see a door nor window nor a slight alley way. You fold your legs and hug them tight while closing your eyes and thinking of an escape way. But, the thing comes to your mind is none other than, death.
“If your dad were still in this state, you will be the next successor, Jae In.” Grandma said this noon. “That is why now you are here.” She sat on her chair proudly. “That is the responsibility of yours towards this family, Jae In.” She continued. “You have been a twenty three this year.”
“What?” My jaw dropped as I stood blankly in front of her table. “Geundae, nae ga waeyo?” I asked, “I know nothing about this family.” I added.
“You will know us better soon.” She uttered. “I’ll let geu jashik, Hyunseungie, to keep accompany you.” Grandma smiled, stood from her chair, and walked toward me, “I have warned him to not come regularly to this house, but he keeps insisting, who’s at fault now. So, now it’s the time he should help you, help this family.”
“Who is Hyunseung actually?” I asked. “Why must him?”
“Don’t ask me. Ask him instead, Jae In,” She said, “halmonie don’t really put interest on the youth’s games. The most important thing is, go to your dad, now.” And with that I went to the hospital but in my mind was none other than the one-night-stand-Yoon-Dujun. I had forgotten about being successor, or about who exactly Hyunseung was. But, now after seeing dad lying unconscious like that, I felt like being trapped, I couldn’t run, except I died. And … puff … I had forgotten about that one-night-stand. But, now, when I saw Dujun's face once again, I just couldn’t help my mind flied to a night … he … and … a woman … in his apartment … gyaah.
“Jae In? Jae In? JANG JAE IN!”
“Ah wae wae?” I saw the face of Hae Bum oppa looked at me thoroughly. “Mian… I thought about something… just now.” I took my coffee, and sipped it.
“Something?” He eyed me. “Like what?”
“Ah aniya. It’s not something important.” I hissed.
“Oh really?” He gazed Dujun who silently on his chair, watching me and Hae Bum oppa. “What do you think about what she thought actually, Dujunie?”
“Ehm molla.” He said. “I don’t care.”
“Huh.” I folded my hands on the table, “I don’t need your care by the way.” I hissed.
“Anyway, we don’t know each other well, so why bother me …” he mumbled.
“Not me. That … that is Hae Bum oppa’s doing.” I pouted my lips.
“Guys, what happen with you both?” Hae Bum oppa sighed. “You guys once are a very lovely couple. Don’t you remember?” What he said made me widened my eyes. What’s with this oppa? Aish.
“That was in the past, oppa.” I said.
Dujun looked at me. His eyes kept watching me. I turned my gaze to another direction.
Geurae, that’s all just a lame joke of our past, hyung.” He said. “What you saw back then was just illusion, hyung.” He added, while gulping down his soda water, “a complete joke.”
I didn’t have any idea how his words actually hurt me … like a knife being stabbed into my heart. But, the thing comes to your mind is none other than, death. That’s right …. [*]

Well, yeah this is just a teaser. I want to write the whole but I just can't finish it now. But, I want to share the teaser, hope for some good responses, and decide to finish it tomorrow. Because lately I have been so tired of working on my task, I don't have time to write it, and I get mental breakdown here and there, so I get this so called author blocked. lol.

2 comments:

  1. wow..the teaser quite long.. just take ur time..will wait for ur update..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. now I have updated the whole part ^^

      Delete