Sunday, April 28, 2013

[MV REVIEW] 4Minute's What's Your Name?: Carpe Diem!


Kinda funny why I decided to write this post. Hehe. So, this one is about 4minute (I'm not hating the girl nor like them, just so-so) whose songs I listen sometimes (I love 'mirror mirror', 'homeneon', 'I am okay', and 'volume up'. Btw, why I tell you this guys? LOL). Well, they have been back with a new MV entitled 'What's Your Name?' or 'Ireumi Mwoeyo?'. Quite eye catching, right? The song with such repetition is kinda easy listening and don't forget the easy dance! (though for some reason I like Volume Up better hehe). I'm not so good on judging music nor the quality of their singing skills, etc. So, don't ever think I will give any marks to those, hehe.

Here, as usual, I will put concern on the 'visual' thingy? hehe. Actually, when I watched this MV, first in my mind was 'woohooooooo, 4minute is back, back, back!'. It means this is actually what 4minute was and is. Back then and now. So, for those saying 4minute trying to copycat or etc, you are not false nor right, guys, because what? either your fav girl group inspired by 4minute (to say that), or 4minute (this year) gets inspired by them who use this kind of concept, thus they decided to try use this kind of concept again. a-g-a-i-n

I'm not talking about the zombie thingy, ya know. I haven't gotten that point. If you think 4minute never once uses this kind of outfit styles, please everyone check HOT ISSUE or MUZIC. Yes, those old songs of them which (even) HyunA had that ripped stocking, soooo... who plagiarizes who? They had used this kind of hiphop theme for long time ago. Kekeke. Just saying, I love you!

And about zombie.... wohoooo, who likes zombie? who loves zombie? who plays zombie plant a lot in their PC? who watches movie about zombie? everyone does, nee~? How many times you watched MV with zombie themes? From Kpop, who do you know? T-ara? Yess, 'Lovey Dovey'! Then? anyone else? Perhaps there are plenty and we don't know.  Oh, MJ (Michael Jackson RIP) did it too! 

So, you are saying the girls trying to copy T-ara?

Oh ho, NOOOOO. In this world there is no such thing like original, either you get inspired or inspire others. So? Do you get the point. Don't talk nonsense if you don't know the truth. In this place, actually I'm fan of T-ara (well, bash me if you dislike it). I don't really like you bad mouth T-ara just because you hate others saying '4minute is copying T-ara' hiksss.

Everyone, as much as you want, are able to use that 'zombie' concept. E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e! 

Ah, btw, what I get from the MV is 4minute trying to say, 'hey, before the time ends, please tell me your name, because you know once you die or being a walking dead human (zombie) you gonna have no name, ahh full of regret! before that jebal jeom, give me your name, phone number too!' kekeke. So, actually, the MV has a profound meaning. Isn't it?

Before you die, let's CARPE DIEM, everyone! ^^bb 4minute fighting!

Haven't watched the MV, here goes:

video cr: 4minute official on yt

take with proper credit: inspired by biseteu-family is joah!




No comments:

Post a Comment