Thursday, August 30, 2012

BEAST Ends The 'Midnight Sun' Promotion

  
Hi hi.....

Finally BEAST going to end the 'Midnight Sun' promotion this week. What should I say if you already know this, guys. This comeback is as fast as the Fiction and Fact album. When I'm still wanting more of their performances, they end it. Like really.... fast! Like whooooooosh~~~

But they are going to have new album by the end of this year. Good thing to be heard... kkk... let save some money for the next comeback, guys.

This comeback is the best ever when I felt so excited and was standing in the line as part of BEAUTYs army to protect the boys, until without thinking twice I made the first-ever-MV-review (midnight theme mv review) of mine which is read by total 4500 and more BEAUTYs. Just to protect them I worked hard to spread it, so that the boys weren't blamed on the wrong side. Just because I love them like doesn't need any payoff. It's sincere and ... do not need to be discussed, the love is. 

I believe all of us love the boys very much....

Then...

Please, do not stop loving BEAST...

BEAUTY and BEAST, forever.

Hwaiting! Let's wait for their next comeback activities! 

-a beauty-


No comments:

Post a Comment