Thursday, August 23, 2012

BEAST'S YOON DUJUN IS A "READER"?

Oh LOL I found this one funny \\> <// kekekeke.
Well, this photo (scan) taken from Star 1 [il] magazine when Beast featured as models. And probably every members have their own individual photo section. And this... goes... like each of their section is given a title page, like this is Dujun's pages or Seobie's pages. Haha.
Sorry, I keep laughing... hoah.
And this one for Dujun's, this is what they wrote as his title: 


Hahaha. One bad thing from Korean is their English is so lame. Super lame. LOL. They wanted to put 'LEADER' there but put it wrong as 'READER'. I don't know if it is a typo thingy, or they just got it wrong with the English of leader. Hahah.
I'm not bashing Star 1 [il], but I'm sure, after this Beauties gonna bully my hubby for calling him 'READER', instead of 'LEADER'. 
HAHAHAHA. I'm lol-ing so hard this morning. 
O EM JI. Funny is funny.
HAHAHAHA. 
[crying of laughing so hard kkkk]
DIED.

*I am not bashing here, I'm just laughing at my Dujun's new title name: READER hahaha*

cr: Star 1 [il] @star1magazine; via @mybeastyboys; I do not own the pic; take with proper credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment