Sunday, August 19, 2012

[PIC] 120816 DUJUN BROKE THE MCD TROPHY


Hoah... today I'm on blog, finally *throw confetti yeaa*! How are you, guys? Is everything okay with Beast? kkk. When I opened my laptop, what I did first was of course updating my beauty knowledge, lol, means browse the new news of Beast. And I found it super funny guys that Duj broke the M Countdown (triple crown) trophy. hahaha. 



This is the storyline (eh?) of the 'babo' Dujun who broke the trophy:


Trans (Cr to b-2-s-t @ tumblr) :
(1) euk!
(2) DJ explains 'I was just holding it... I didn't do that'
(3) DW: look at this~ DJ: it's not me~ YS: definitely the culprit
(4) What should I do  ㅠㅠ
LOL LOL LOL XD

By the way, congratz for winning the triple crown at M Countdown. Yeaay! Areumdaum Bam Daebak!

pic cr: daily of beast via alwaysbeast.net
take with proper credit
I do not own anything



No comments:

Post a Comment