Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[VID ENGSUB] 'HELLO TALK SHOW' WITH BEAST


Ehm... I have finished watch HELLO (annyeong) talk show which B2ST appeared on it. At first, I didn't get it what this show all about. But, actually this is a show to judge whether it's a person's problem or not. People will come to this show to get judged and ask for help to solve their problem. Actually this is quiet interesting. Probably because the cult between Korea and my country is differ that's why I found it better to expose people's  matter in this way than what TV channels do in my country (it may be becoz we have differ mentality). Do you feel curious? just go watch it.

Well, it has been subbed by beautifulsubs. But, it seems many B2UT still haven't watched it yet, so I want to share it here. OK, remember, the credit goes to beautifulsubs. Here we go:


(take with proper credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment