Monday, January 14, 2013

[FANFIC] "I DON'T KNOW LOVE" part 29



[MIINAH]
Oct 13, 2013
11:00 am
“See, you are ready for doing it. I could see it once you walked on the aisle.”
I glared at him in between our kiss, and smirked. “You are more ready than me.” I whispered at the same time he ended the kiss.
“Miinah, are you kidding me? Of course I have been ready all this time.” He smiled then took my hand, and held it. “Finally we are official, wifeu.” He continued. And without realizing it, people started to clap as the sign of congratulating us. Dujun and I turned around to face them and slightly bowed. I could see our families gathered together here, Cube agency staffs here too, Dujun’s friends here too –Beast, 4minute, BTOB, Jihoon, and Acube artists too, dad’s colleagues, and some celebrities Dujun knew attended our wedding as well. Most of the faces were people I didn’t know and mostly half of them were famous. My friends were just those who work with me in the exhibition project. I smiled to dad as he was the only family I had here and So Yeon, my cousin (remember? She was the one who had Yoseob as her bias). Dad smiled back and whispered “chukae”, I felt my tears going to fall but I held it. I just nodded and waved my bouquet randomly.
“Hyaa, Miinah…” Dujun patted my arm, “be careful, the lollipop gonna fall down if you waved the bouquet like that.” I eyed him, and saw the bouquet, then shyly smiled, “Ups, I forgot, this is not common bouquet….” Both of us held our laugh.
“Now, it’s the time to throw the bouquet!” I could hear people started to ask me to throw the bouquet.
Dujun led me to get out from the church, followed by the others. Duri unnie walked beside me while lingering her hand on my arm, “Miinah, chukae… I should get the bouquet then…” she whispered to my ear made me giggle.
“But, unnie… you need to struggle among the fangirls. Look!” I pointed to the bunch of (fan)girls in the church yard who had waited us since the wedding began. She hissed, “Aish.. How am I supposed to…”
“Miinah-ahh, throw to me, okay?” I saw Yoseob ran to the yard, welcomed by the shout of the fangirls ‘Yoseob oppaaaa’.
Aigoo, a boy… he is a boy…” Dujun hissed while patted his own forehead.
Nuna… me too…” Dongwoon ran toward the yard and stood beside Yoseob. They didn’t care that the fangirls were crazy all over them. This was probably the messiest wedding I had ever attended, and… luckily this was mine.
“What a mess.” I sighed when another hand patted my back.
Chukae!” I looked at the voice owner. There was this boy, smiled to me, and winked. “I hope you are going to be happy live with this idiot.”
“Junhyungie, don’t seduce other’s wife!” Dujun jokingly punched Junhyung’s chest.
“Miinah, Dujun, chukae!” Kikwang and Hyunseung walked behind us. “What happy days Dujun will get, he will have days off.” Kikwang said. “Hyaa, go married then.” Hyunseung kicked Kikwang’s leg. Dujun and I just laughed together.
“Dujun oppaaaaa… Miinah unnie… chukaeyoooo for your wedding…!” once I stood in the yard, beauty-s cheered on us in sync, just like a fanchanting. I giggled.
“Thank you all… Thank you…” Dujun smiled and bowed. I followed him.
---
04:00 pm
I leaned my head to the couch arm, what a tiring day, but this was the happiest moment ever in my life. I smiled while closing my eyes. I gasped the fresh air of my own apartment. How I missed the scent of my apartment after almost three months lived with Dujun’s family in Ilsan. And this was so nice back here with new status as a wife of Dujun. God, I still couldn’t believe it. It felt like a dream. A dream came true.
“Why…?” I could hear Dujun’s voice over me, along with the heavy weight on top of me.
“Ugh…” I opened my eyes. “Neo, Dujun-ahh, hyaa hyaa…” I tried to kick him but with this gown it was such a waste attempt. “Hyaaa…” I patted his back, but he just smirked, and held my both sides, and suddenly he was under me. “Hyaa… neo… I am tired you know…” I sighed.
“Why are you smiling alone?” he asked.
“Because… I am happy.” I pecked his lips. “Neomu neomu neomu...!” I continued while trying to get rid of him. But he held me so tight. “Dujun-ahh, let’s change our outfits first, oh?” I suggested before he was going to play around while I still wore this gown.
“Don’t change it. Let’s do something funny first!” He smiled and loosened his hug, so I could move, and sat on the edge of the couch. “Oh, Miinah?” he tickled me.
“Hyaaa… hyaa…. Stop it! Stop!” I patted his arm, “What do you want to do huh?” I asked while stroking his hair.
“I had bought the best wine for us to celebrate this moment.” He stood from his place, walked to the kitchen. I followed him. “Let’s have a nice drinking session.” He said.
“Hahaha… what… drinking session…” I chuckled. I saw him trying to open the wine bottle. “What funny words, Duj.” I said while getting closer to him.
“But… why this bottle won’t open?” He shook the bottle. “Is something wrong…?” He murmured.
“Hyaa… don’t shake it like that…” I said, “You are going to make it…”
“BYYYAAAARRRRRR….” The wine was all over the kitchen, spread to my face, body, and gown.
“…explode.” I wiped the wine on my face. “Hyaaa… give me the bottle!” I grabbed the bottle, and spread it to Dujun who was so speechless to avoid it.
“Hyaa… Miinah… hyaaa….” Now both of us were wet with the wine. Dujun pulled me against his body, he laughed, “hahahahaha you know I need to pay an arm and a leg to buy this wine… aish… what a waste… ahh…”
“Why you complain a lot huh?” I gripped his shirt collar and pulled him close to me, his face was about an inch from me when I tasted the sweetest lips ever. The wine made it more delicious, ups, sorry for my proverb. But, I was not lying right now. I took a peek at him, how gorgeous Dujun was with the wet and messy hair while closing his eyes in the middle of his nose touched mine and his jaw cupped by my fingers, we deepened our kiss. I smiled, made him part, and took some breathe, “It’s not a waste bought the expensive wine, sweetheart.” I said before back to kiss him again. He smiled.
“A very wet and sweetest kiss we ever have, Min!” He said, while closed his eyes again and in sync with me trying to swim in the endless sea of love.
---
07:00 pm
“How funny that Yoseob got the bouquet… muaahhaa…” I laughed while chopping the carrot. After the ‘wine incident’ we decided to wash ourselves, and abandoned the gown and suit into the washing machine which the sound can be heard from the laundry room. Dujun sat on the chair of the dining table. He giggled.
“Funny indeed. But, in the end, he shared the lollipop with the other members, even 4minute and Apink, muaahaaa…” He laughed, “The idea of lollipop bouquet is not bad…” He continued.
“Yes, the one who gets the bouquet can share his luck to the others… hahaha.” I couldn’t help but laughed as well. “Is it okay we are just gonna eat samgyetang?” I turned around to face Dujun who sat on the chair with hands on his chin.
He nodded, “Ehm… It’s okay, I’m just extremely hungry. So before I am going to eat you, make the food faster juseyoooo Mrs. Yoon.” Hearing ‘Mrs. Yoon’ made me blush. I quickly turned around to face the stove which was boiling the pot of samgyetang.
“You make me shy.” I whispered.
“Why? You are now Mrs. Yoon. If you dislike Mrs. Yoon, then how about… Duna eomma?” He teased me again. He was cute, but I just couldn’t hold my reddened face. You know, just imagined that I would be a mother of our children in the future made me really happy.
“Ahh… Dujun-ahh…” I murmured, while turned off the stove, and lifted the pot and put it on the table, “Duna appa, let’s eat first, ehm?” I smiled.
“This is our first day of being wife and husband… but, we have already been an appa and eomma.” He giggled. “Duna eomma, palliwaaaa, I’m sooo soooo hungry….!”
Aigoo, agi-yaaah…” I patted his forehead. “Duna appa is a child.” I chuckled. He hissed. But in any second, both of us fell on laughter.
---
09:00 pm
After having dinner, both of us sat on the couch while eating a box of ice cream. The television was completely ignored as we busily talked to each other and cuddled. The vanilla flavor was all over my mouth. It was as sweet as the wine before. The sweetest thing was I was with Dujun. I took my hand around his waist when he took a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. I eyed him. I didn’t know that having him beside me like this could deliver this comfortable feeling. During the time I knew him I never thought how he comforted me, I was just busy contemplating about what the meaning of love was. I never really felt that probably I would never be able to be here without him. I just thought about me, about him, how we both gonna keep it up. But, I never really enjoyed the moment because I always felt like a dust that someday I was going to lose from his sight. Now, I didn’t really care whether I was a dust or a bubble which would be gone anytime. I was Miinah who would seize the day. Yeah, I was his.
“What now?” He gazed me, must be realizing that I watched him.
“What?”
“Why you look at me like that?” He asked while feed me a spoonful ice cream.
Aniya. I just thought… we shouldn’t close our eyes this night.” I said, “Because our togetherness is being numbered.” I continued.
“What do you mean?” He asked in a rather angry voice.
“You know what I mean so don’t ask anymore.” I said.
“No. I don’t know.” He said. “No one numbers our time.”
“Don’t be like a kid, Duj.” I hissed. “Both of us know it very well. Don’t lie to yourself. Don’t live inside your own fiction. Accept the fact.” I said, calmly while eyeing his move. Now, he put the ice cream box to the table.
“Why you must ruin the moment?” His husky voice stabbed me right to my heart.
“I am not.” I said. “I just want to remind you.” I inhaled, “You know, our hours are being counted. You need to be ready because this addictive caffeine can end in any moment. I told you before.” I sighed.
“You don’t need to tell me again.” He looked frown and glared to ceiling. “Can’t you just pretend that we are going to be fine, until a thousand years?” He looked back at me. “You are not the little mermaid or something like that… who will be gone like a bubble. You are not, Min.”
“Of course I am not.” I said, fast, held his hands, and smiled. “So, I was just simply asking you to let me accompany you play whining. All this time, I want to try it, will you?”
“Eh?”
“Hum. That’s it! I just want to play whining with you.” I giggled. “Why you so serious?” I patted his arm.
“Eh… you brat, then why you bring up that topic?” He hissed. “You made me mad.”
“Are you mad?” I laughed. “But, Duj, what I was talking about is true. So, please accept the fact.” I cupped his cheek with my both hands. Come to my surprise I felt a tear on my palm. I saw Dujun’s face. He cried. I giggled. “Why do you cry?”
“You… you… don’t try to ruin this blessing day by saying something like that again.” He wiped his tears away. He looked like a little child. “I’m afraid with that topic. Don’t bring it anymore.” He continued.
“You look like a child, Duj, crying like that.” I caressed his cheek with my thumb.
“Who cares, it’s you, it’s not like I’m crying it in front of the other.” He smiled. “I can be what I want in front of you. I can be a child too.” He pouted. “Please… don’t talk nonsense anymore.”
“That’s a fact.”
“No. That’s a fiction written by you.”
“Hyaaa…”
“Muaaahaaa… come on let’s play the whining then, all night long!” He said while snuffled. I laughed, followed by him. Our first night was going to be like this. I didn’t want to just spend it on the bed. I wanted to stay awake. I did not want to close my eyes. That was the fact.
---
to be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment