Friday, February 15, 2013

[ONE SHOT FF] MIDNIGHT: 'talking to the moon'



“Dongwoon-ahh, wake up.”
“Ehm … shireo … what time is it?”
“It’s the time, Dongwoon-ahh …”
“Ahh, shireo, nunaaaa …”

I opened my eyes. It was dark. I must have forgotten to turn on the light. I felt so freaking tired from working all day long. And I ended up falling asleep as soon as I arrived at apartment. I sat on my bed, eyeing my surrounding. Good, nothing changed. But, at midnight like this, I kept missing his appearance. Damn, this was hurt. Hurt so badly every time I realized he was not here anymore. He had gone, not around any longer. And I was left here, alone, talking to the moon. The glimmering tears were like crystal lit this dim room.
“Soyu … hyaa … neogajaaa …!” I saw my senior waved her hands to me.
Odiga?” I asked.
“We have this job.” She said.
“What kind of idols now?” I really didn’t know where she would bring me. “Are we going to end up at their freaking boring waiting room?” I frowned. “I hate them. I hate those childish idols.” I mumbled.
“Oh really?” She arched one of his eyebrows. “This one is really a bunch of hot kiddos!”
“I bet ten bucks that they are no more than a freak group.” I hissed. “Listen me, sunbae, I can admit that those plastic kiddos what so called idols are just dolls going around here and there.” I smiled. “Don’t you think the same?”
“Not for this one.” She replied. “You gonna love these kiddos, Soyu.”
“What so ever, sunbae.” I answered lazily. “Let’s go then. It’s still a job.” I added.
“And money.” She said while gazing me that made me laughed.
“I can’t agree more.” I said in agreement.
“BEAST” I saw those letters on a door, right in front of me now.
Jinjjaa?” I looked at her. My sunbae who was two years older than me giggled.
“See, you damn like it, Soyu.” She whispered. “Be ready.”
“Me? Aniyo…” I hissed, right when a boy opened the door. I almost jumped from my feet seeing who had opened the door. I could feel my head hurt so much. It was so much pain. Damn, he was here, the most adorable lit boy ever in this idols world.
Annyeonghaseyo!” He bowed. “Both of you must be our new coordi nuna.” He said. “Come come.” He let us enter the waiting room. OMG, it was freaking BEAST’s waiting room, the only idol group I loved all this time. Like a statue I just followed my sunbae who entered the room first.
“Hi, I am Yoon Dujun, BEAST’s leader. Welcome, nuna-deul.” Yeah, please do not explain who you are! I know you already! Damn me! That was what I said in my heart, but I just bowed politely … and smiled.
I saw the boy who opened the door now talked to his hyungs. He was none other than Son Dongwoon.
Nuna, thank you for the suit!” He smiled when reached my table. “It fits me so well.” He said while taking a seat in front of me. “Have you waited for such long time?”
“Not really. Around two hours?” I giggled. “How is the concert?” I asked.
“It’s amazing.” He said. “But, why you didn’t go?”
“I am sorry. I needed to go to BAP.” I said. “I couldn’t make it.”
“Yeah, this is bad how your company asks you to be in charge of BAP’s coordi.” He looked sad. “I hope you were still our coordi, nuna.” He continued.
“Ah, wae wae?” I asked.
“It is because I want to be with you a little longer.” He explained while intertwined his fingers.
“But why?” I asked.
“Because I like you.” He answered. I widened my eyes, couldn’t believe with what I heard.
“Dongwoon-ahh…” I whispered.
“Hmm…?”
“Have you ever talked to the moon?” I asked.
“To the moon?” He looked at me.
“Yes. Moon.”  I said.
“For what?”
“For hoping that probably there is someone out there wants to talk to you too.” I uttered, while tightened my embrace.
“Now, you have me, nuna.” He said. “Don’t talk to the moon anymore.” He smiled. “You have me too, for watching the moon at your apartment, like this moment.” He continued. “Isn’t it good?” He added.
“Ehm … good … neomu choa …” I said, nuzzled my nose on his chest.
“I love you, nuna …” He whispered while slightly kissed my forehead.
“I love you too, Dongwoon-ahh.” I smiled as he tightened his hug on my shoulder.
“You just don’t have any idea how tired being an idol!” He yelled to me after a long talking with no end. “Do you want to break up?” He asked.
“Just go ahead!” I said. “Loving you is really a troublesome!” I sat on the couch. “The first time ever I date a younger one!”
“Why? You hate me? Am I so selfish?” He eyed me. “Not me, that’s you who selfish!”
“Me? What part?” I asked.
“You never respect my job as an idol! I have a very tight schedule. But, why you want me to always come every time you want me to?” His voice echoed in this four walls room.
“Damn you, Son Dongwoon!” I yelped, “You were the one told me that I do not need to talk to the moon anymore!” without realizing it, my tears had fallen down into my cheeks. “Now, just go away. I’m not playing with kiddo anymore! Get lost!” I pushed him to the door, and closed it after he fully stepped outside. “Do not come to me anymore!”
Nuna …!”
“Don’t ever call me like that anymore!” I yelled.
Nuna, mianhae … saranghae …” I could hear his voice clearly through the door. Meanwhile, I couldn’t hold my tears anymore.
“Damn me … damn me … mian, Dongwoon-ahh …”
I could still feel your presence here and there. Even in my dream I still remembered how I would wake you up. In the midnight like this, I always woke up alone, lonely, and missed you a lot. And when I saw the moon, I just felt like wanting to talk to the moon.
-fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment