Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE CURRENT PHENOMENON OF KPOP FANDOMS



Nowadays something happens on Kpop industry, especially among fandoms. So, it actually doesn’t have concerned with the artists/boy groups/girl groups itself. But, their fandom is the one who makes a move on everything. Indeed, we know that fandom in the Kpop industry is big stuff. Not just a bunch of fans who will cheer on their artists (biases) dowdily. They do it with all their might. Yes, as a Kpoper, you must admit it. You will do everything to defense your very own group bias. Or, you will attack everyone whom you think deserve it because they have disturbed your group’s bias’s territory. 



What does territory mean? It means the area. The area of your idols have owned for years. Yeah, you never expect those decades later, some other idols will be looking better and more succeed-able than your idols. So, what you get is ‘jetlag’! And you can’t see that another idol climbs to the top charts, and have many fans that in any moments will steal away your idols ranking position. Yeah, don’t you think so? You are afraid that your popular idols may lose over new friends of them, that those popular friends will steal away the popularity of your idols. Wow, such a nerve-wracking. Ackk, my head hurts!



So, in result, many people in the certain fandoms start to attack other artists/idols by saying bad things. It begins with their art works, their fashion taste, their tattoos, their hairstyle, or may be their branded bags? O my god, what a fool. Let me tell you, I am not going to cover names, and will reveal it here. So, as you know, I am a Beauty (the fans of Beast), we have the rapper Junhyung in the group. I never think before that he does really look like GD. So, who makes him look like GD? Your own assumption, mate! So, basically rapper is all like that, cool, swag, and charming! Then, on the other side (in ‘that’ fandom, he does look like copying his rapper!) Maaaan, please grow up, please explain more the significant of him to copycat! I don’t really remember what their explanation of this copycat thingy, what I can remember is ‘he just look like GD’ everywhere and every time. I am sorry, I never hate GD, I love his music, and I respect him as a very brilliant and inspiring idol. Moreover, our Junhyung to be like him still needs much more time to go. Does it explain everything? Junhyung is none compared to GD. So, if you see some similarities, don’t you think he is inspired by GD? Probably yes, but that is not polite to say to the public that he is trying to copycat GD or that you give him a nickname resemblance as the fake GD, or whatsoever you call it (I believe some of you know it). GD and his team mates are a lot senior than Junhyung and his group mates. So, I’ll let you think. (Btw, I love you GD and friends! We are wild and young, swaaaag!)


I don’t have any idea what so wrong with my favorite boy group, BEAST, that people (actually a certain fandom lol) keep attacking them. From the last year album of Midnight Sun, people just can’t stop attacking them. I do not want to tell many more. It is enough to tell you about Junhyung’s case above although there are many more things I want to share here. But, I am not going to be the agent of bad mouthing others. Beauty is not that kind of fandom, Yoseob general has taught us clearly, right? Let differentiate us with them. We have manner and mature thought so do not need to bash back.


I just can’t help the urge to throw all the bad thoughts in my mind, so I am here, flooding my own blog. This is important because we need to do the revolutionary action in this terrible fandoms acts stuff. The first thing when you and your fandom fellas commenting on the other’s artist’s site, and bad mouthing them, don’t you think people will see you like a terrible monster? Or, on the other side, your artists also get bad image. And how bout later, they don’t get any sympathy from other fandoms? Can you live separately from other fandoms? No matter how mighty and elite your artists and fandom, do you want to see the black ocean when your idols on stage? You do not want. So, please behave. So, I am talking here not as part of Beauty, but as a personal, I am talking here, talking from my heart, please if you want to judge and say bad thing about other fandoms’s idols (it is plural, because I know you are not only after BEAST, but other groups too) go to your own private forum with your own community. Do not spread it all over your damn TL, and talking non sense that can direct other people toward a false mindset. You have a damn fancafe right? Or some fandom’s online blogs? Go chat there. Yeah while you do that, none will bad-mouth others, and because I do not want seeing you to dirty your idols’ reputation. Don’t you think so, what you need to protect is … your idols’ reputation? Am I wrong?

1 comment:

  1. hi, a hundred people already read this post. thank you for visiting. and I hope we can make a good friend among fandoms. thank you very much, pal! ^^bbb ilu.

    ReplyDelete