Friday, August 10, 2012

[120808] BEST MOMENT WITH BESTIES

 
I found it funny to share this, but I want to share it because it's part of my precious life. They are my friends, my best one. Hehe. Yesterday we had dinner together and had some fun. We could rarely do it because one of us already graduated, and the rest couldn't easily meet. I miss the old days when everyday we could meet and did some silly things. LOL. Now everything has changed. We walk all alone in this world, we run our live by ourselves, and we can't be always together with people that we want to be our companions forever. But, yes, memory is indeed beautiful, always keeps our heart warm and can never be forgotten. Thank you God for giving me good friends around. 

These my fellas who have accompanied me all this time long (guys, I love u, thank you for everything, I treasure you like nothing can be compared with): 

[from left to right: Okky, Via, Me, Udiana, Nabil]

[me and Udiana - the one who has graduated LOL]

[left to right: me, Udiana, and Nabila]

[left to right: Okky and Via]

LOL CHIBI HAG HAG HAG HAG!

Oh Okay, now, I am being so mellow, kkk, but the only thing I can do to release stress is just writing... so sorry guys, I tag you to read this post ... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. *nangis gero-gero*
    *kosel-kosel ning pojokan*
    *garuk-garuk kasur*

    sometimes we don't miss the person, but we miss the memories.. :')
    ahh ana bikin menye-menye pagi2 ih..
    I do love you all, guys..
    Bless to have you for these last years.. :*

    *kecup basah satu2 sampe klomoh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... kok nangis ky... lol... semalem aku pas nulis yo nangis hahaha...

      yess... we miss the memories... that can't be erased forever... kkk...

      *emoh dikecup basah klomoh, gilanik*
      *kaboooooor*

      Delete