Friday, August 10, 2012

THE FIRST IDOL-COMIC: "BEAST - THE BEGINNING OF DESTINY"

BEAST will be characters on K-comic soon. It will be the first K-idol-comic. It was written by Jena, a famous Korean comic writer. Hoah, I wish it will release in Indonesia too, so I can buy it and read it in Bahasa after being translated. Hull. I can't read hangul, and I don't want to waste my money just to read words that I don't understand, or I will end up starring at the boys' comic character pic. Haha. BEAST now is in their top spot of their career I guess. Their new mini album goes very well, and everyday Cube seems releasing DVD of the boys. Now, being a BEAUTY is hard, buy what you need to buy, do not buy what you want to buy unless you are going to end up having no money for their next concert tour. lol. Justkid. > < 

BEAST's characters:
cr: alwaysbeast.net
[omonaaakkk, Dujun, that's not you, haha, the comic character look better, eh *plak*]

2 comments:

  1. haha...i think the same as u.. dujun seems more charisma in anime character..i also wish that CUBE will come out with eng version for d comic...

    ReplyDelete