Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[FANFIC] GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 05



THE DREAM

Lucky me, Dujun was not seating next to me. How lucky I was, again, none sat beside me. This was the best since I didn’t really like having a chat with the passenger next to me, which I usually would have done it just in the name of maintaining good manner. More than that, I didn’t really have enjoyed it. So, here, I was alone, flied to South Korea for twelve hours to go. Sounded so interesting. Yeah, I could read some books which I needed to finish it by the end of this month. I had this habit to make list of books I needed to read. Yeah, I was Jane, the bookworm, Soo Ah had said. Soo Ah. Once my mind flied to her name, I felt extremely happy. I was gonna meet her again after four years apart. I missed her so much. She was the only friend I could rely on, even until now. I had imagined coming to her home, meet Heo family, and had a proper greeting. I smiled just by imagining it. That family was so warm. Every time I visited them I always could smell the rice being cooked or the comfortable pillows. It was slightly different with my own home. Besides, I loved seeing Soo Ah’s oppa read book in his private library. That private library was the most romantic place I had ever seen entire my life. Brown was the dominant color, there was a couch in the middle of it, while the rack full of books. Hae Bum was two years older than us. At that time he looked so cool, clever, and so manly. Like glue, I had clung to him since middle school until I graduated from high school and moved to Indonesia. At that time he had already been in medical school. I felt so curious, how was him now? If only Dujun never once meddled …
“Hi, excuse me, has this seat been taken?”
“Huh?” I opened my eyes, my mind back to the reality. I slightly saw the owner of the voice. I widened my mouth. If only … he never meddled … if only he never appeared once in my life … if only … “Don’t you have your own seat?” I asked.
“The person next to me is airsick. He can’t stop vomiting.” He said. “Then the stewardess suggested me to move here. Don’t you mind?” He asked, showed off his smile.
“Don’t smile like that. Go seat.” I said, while massaging my temple. “Why you always give me headache.” I saw the cloud hanging outside the airplane. “Please, don’t put concern to other’s business, if you sit there. I have warned you.”  I added, without seeing his face.
“It’s not like your business is worth my time.” He said, short. I sighed. “If you don’t mind I’ll sleep, so please don’t make any noise.” He continued.
I glared at him. “I should say that to you.” I said. He just stayed there, gazed me for seconds, and closed his eyes.
“Nice to meet you, miss.” He whispered before falling to sleep.
***
A stewardess woke me up when I could feel the deepest sleep of mine. I looked at her, angrily. “What?” I asked, not really happy seeing her hand touched me.
“I am sorry, miss for making you awake.” She said, lowly. “Your lover is sleeping in bad position. Look.” She pointed at Dujun’s place. There I saw him sleeping with his head hung to the right side and he even drooled. O my Lord, this boy … “Could you position him better? I feel sorry seeing him like that.” She said.
“Why do you care much?” I whispered.
“Because I know who he is.” She replied. “I can’t wake him up. I am his fans.” She said made me almost burst out in laughter. Kyaaa … what kind of life it was … so strange.
“Ah, Araseoaraseo … for your information, miss, he is not my lover.” I explained. “He is just lucky seating beside me.” I continued. “Thank you for your concern.” I said, slightly bowed.
“You are welcome.” She said while bowing before walking to her original place. His fans, huh? How stupid she was. If she had been really his fans, she should have been waking him up now, and asking for a photo or signature, right? Why? What? She woke me instead. Was there any rule for his fans to not touch ‘their so called idol’? Sometimes I just didn’t understand fan girl’s thoughts.
I eyed Dujun who was sleeping like a fat cow, not even realizing where he was. Once we had ever been so close, so it was not a mistake if I helped him to sleep in a better state. My fingers ran to his face, I cupped his jaw, and put his head back to the top of the seat. He hummed, but still closing his eyes. I hissed. I was about to shut my eyes again when I felt something heavy on my right shoulder. I opened my eyes; I saw Dujun leaned his head to my shoulder. I was surprised, I eyed him, and afraid he did it in purpose. But, he was still closing his eyes. I didn’t have choice beside let his head leaned on me like that. I was so tired, whatever, I would let you this once, Dujun, because I needed to sleep too now. I yawned as Dujun slept soundly on my right shoulder.
***
Once upon a time there was this princess sleeping in the forest. She was waiting for her prince to come to save her. She could only awake when her prince kissed her. The princess slept beautifully in a glasses box, patiently waiting for her prince charming to come.
That day, there was a prince came, he brought many books on his horse, it almost looked like he rode the horse while reading book. He saw the princess. He eyed her, didn’t know what to do. Then he left a book there. And, he was gone from the sleeping princess’s sight.
The second prince came. He rode the horse dashingly. He looked so beautiful and handsome at the same time. The unique thing of him was his red hair. He was amazed by the beauty of the princess. But, just like the previous prince, he didn’t know what he should do. He just took from his horse, an umbrella, and put it on the glasses box, over the princess’s head. He hoped with this he could make the princess felt comfortable, and safe. With that he just rode the horse and gone.
The last prince came. He was the one who saved the princess. He took the umbrella while reading the book left by the first prince. The first prince who brought the book never knew that the book had explained something useful about how to break the spell over the sleeping beauty princess, to just kiss her lips, while not letting the sun shine on them. So, with that, the prince used the umbrella to cover him when kissing the princess.
He kissed her … lovely …
The princess felt it … warm … deep … full of love …
When slightly she opened her eyes …
***
I woke up by something wet … and warm … in my lips … was it just a dream? I opened my eyes. I had never felt sleeping so soundly like this for these years around. There was this fragrance that I almost forgot during all this time. I was supposed to longing for this fragrance back then. I missed it, a lot. I blinked my eyes, eyy, this was just a dream.
A dream?
I opened my eyes wide. My jaw dropped. How could this position happen? Ehm, shouldn’t he be the one who leaned on me. But, why, what, how I was the one leaning on him now? Eyy… don’t say, he woke up, and saw me leaned my head to him unconsciously. O my God, no way! I hurriedly moved my head from his shoulder.
I eyed him. He still slept though. So, I hope he didn’t see, or do anything. I closed my eyes while doing the crossed fingers when I heard “Hi, wake up already?” I hastily reopened my eyes that I found him smiled to me. I glared at him, stiffened.
“What were you dreaming? You kept humming ‘prince … prince …’?” He asked, looked exactly mocking me.
“How could I … lean … on … you?” I found myself stuttering saying those words.
Molla. I don’t have any idea.” He said, lightly, as if it didn’t even bother him. “What kind of dream is that?” He whispered.
Yobeoseyeo, who are you to interfere on the other’s business?”
Ani … I wonder if you had a dream of kissing … that prince.” He whispered, made the hair on my back stood straight.
“Don’t say nonsense.” I shook my head, and tried to ignore his words. What kind of evil he was actually. Why God sent me this evil … aish.
***
to be cont

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I just didn’t understand fan girl’s thoughts.

    Yes, ME TOO ! HAHAHAHA !

    I love the fairy-tale part !

    Keep Going Umma !! >,<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but both of us are also fan girls lol... hahaha....

      Delete