Thursday, January 24, 2013

[FANFIC] GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 06



SOUTH KOREA

Incheon Airport. This was Incheon. Incheon. Incheon. Incheon. I kept repeating this word as if I was spelling a curse. I had done taking my luggage and stuff, getting ready to get out from the gate, when I saw him; that Dujun guy put everything which could cover his face. He wore a hat, a mask, and black sunglasses. I giggled seeing him like that. How pity he was. In Jakarta he was so free like a bird, now in here, he looked like a ghost afraid of the sun shine. He looked at me that made me walk quickly. I wanted to disappear from his sight. I tried to walk fast among people who walked at the same gate, but I didn’t know my shoes laces were not properly tied. I didn’t have any idea how I could fall among the crowd. Akkk, this was such embarrassment that I never once imagined. People started to pay attention on me, when I tried to stand on my knees. A hand held my arm tightly. I saw the owner of this hand. The first thing I could see was the red hair. Red. His hair was red. But, his eyes were like those puppy’s eyes, so cute and warm at the same time. His face was also handsome, and his lips looked like a girl’s lips. I felt amazed seeing his face because I could see he was also beautiful.
Gwenchanayo?” He asked, helping me to stand. I bowed rapidly.
Gwenchanayo. Gamsahamnida.” I said.
“How about move to the other side?” He suggested. “It’s so crowded.” He elaborated.
“Okay.” I said while dragging my luggage. I didn’t lie, it was so much pain. Recently I lost my balancing easily. That was why I could fall like that anytime. Aish. “Once again thank you.” I said. He smiled. His smile … looked exactly like a … puppy … so cute.
“Any time.” He answered.
“Jang Hyunseung!”
The red guy turned his head to find the source of the voice. Jang Hyunseung? Hyunseung? Red hair? Was he …
“Hyaa, Hyunseung-ahh.” I could see someone behind this red hair guy walked toward us. Yoon Dujun. “What are you doing there?” He asked, curiously. I wanted to hide my face, but it was too late to do that.
“Yaa, Dujun-ahh, finally you home. I have waited for an hour.” The red guy replied. “I helped this girl just now.” He said, pointed at where I stood now. Dujun looked at me. He widened his eyes, but he was back to the normal him while saying “Who is this girl?” once again I was amazed by his very professional acting.
“I don’t know her …” The red guy uttered, “ahh, let me introduce myself, lad.” He said, “My name is Jang Hyunseung. The lead vocal of …” before he could continue his words Dujun had covered his lips. “Ahh, hyaaa hyaaa, Dujun-ahh …” He tried to get rid from Dujun, “araseo … araseo …” then Dujun uncovered Hyunseung’s mouth. “Don’t you know us?” He then asked me.
“I know.” I said, fast. Now, I realized this red guy was also one of BEAST’s members. He even had that Troublemaker duo which was a hit last year. When I watched him on internet, he looked extremely sexy, but he was actually like … a puppy? I chuckled.
“Hyunseung-ahh, are there many reporters outside?” Dujun asked. “And … hey … how come you get in here?” He eyed Hyunseung.
“Guess what …?” Hyunseung asked instead of answering Dujun’s question. Dujun shook his head as he didn’t know the answer. “Cube had called the airport stuff, and told them that I would come to pick you up. Recently our company is just crazy. Pick you as if both of us were just having a nice vacation together … you know, because of you missing …”
“Hey, it’s just three days.” Dujun interrupted. “And they could tell them the real reason. Why …”
“That’s it. Don’t you think if they revealed ‘Yoon Dujun is in Jakarta’ that won’t be creating chaos for you? And moreover in Jakarta you were alone and for education purpose. Our CEO just couldn’t do that. He wanted the best for you and for us. So, until we reached the van let’s pretend that we have a very great vacation.” Hyunseung explained. “Some of your fan sites masters are here too.”
“Let’s go then.” Dujun said, led us. He didn’t know that all this time Hyunseung held my hand. I just kept staring at his action. It was not like I let him do it. But, I was still trembling so badly because of the incident. I didn’t know whether he felt that I was in pain, or he did that unconsciously.
“What is your name?” He suddenly whispered to me, leaned his face toward me, “I know you were still very nervous. Stick on me.” He said while smiling.
“Jane. Ah ani, Jang Jae In.” I said. “Thank you.” I slightly bowed while walking to the exit door, followed him. What happened with me, why I felt so lost in front of this puppy-look-like-guy?
Came to my surprise many people started to take picture of Dujun and Hyunseung. I tried to get rid of my hand from Hyunseung’s. But, he wouldn’t let me. He kept holding it, tighter. I was afraid that people started to recognize what he did. This Hyunseung guy was just so easy-going type. Huh?
***
JANG JAE IN.
I saw my name in a board. An old man held it on his hand. I slowly got rid from Hyunseung’s grip. Their manager had joined the force to put a very good act, and the fans just flooded the airport and surrounded them. It was obvious that Hyunseung had forgotten that he was holding me (that’s why he loosened his grip) because he had been busy greeting and taking gifts from fans. So did Dujun. I inhaled, felt relieve for awhile. I headed toward the old man who had held the board with my name on it.
“I am Jang Jae In.” I said, once I arrived right in front of him. He looked at me. I saw the moist eyes of him. He looked at me in a daze. Eyeing me, before bowed, the old man then smiled.
“Jae In agasshi.” He said. “It has been years we haven’t met.” He added, hugged me.
“Eh, nugu …?” I didn’t really know who this old man was. I didn’t remember I had ever met him. “Do I know you?” I asked politely while pushed him away.
“Of course!” He clapped his hands, “I am your butler, agasshi.” He said. “Don’t you remember?”
I shook my head. Butler? When? How? I didn’t even once remember I had a butler around. By just imagining something like that created goose bumps all over my body. I lived in Ilsan back then with mom. In that small house which every day I just could smell the baked cake. No matter how hungry I was, no one cooked me rice. Mom only left me the cake while she had gone to work. And no matter how crazily I hoped for a vacation, no one would accompany me. I did everything on my own. I didn’t have butler.
“Butler?” I asked. “I don’t have that kind of sort thing.” I continued.
“I was your butler when you were still living with master, agasshi.” He replied. “At that time your family still lived with your extended family in Seoul.” He added.
“Oh really?” I scratched my back. “Probably I have forgotten the old memory. Mianhamnida, ahjussi.” I said while bowed. “So, you are here to pick me?” I asked.
Ne, agasshi.” He nodded. “My name is Jung Jun Ha. Remember this.” He said, smiled to me and took my luggage from my hand, and dragged it. I just followed him. Remembering a name was just so difficult, I would just call him ‘ahjussi’.
***
I didn’t know that this kind of house could be called as home. It was too big. O, very very very big. I widened my eyes, seeing this super glamorous home I had ever seen. Was it really dad’s parent’s house? Why I tried to remember everything about this house I just couldn’t remember it? I just remembered a day woke up on my bed in a small room, and when I opened the only window in that room, I could see a sign in the road, written Ilsan. That time I was grade 5. At that moment when I closed my eyes, I just could slightly remember a hand … hit me … I screamed … and my head got so dizzy until I didn’t want to try to remember anything of what the real reason I could have been in Ilsan, with only mom.
The white wind past me, the sound of the trees in the yard, and the cipphering birds held me to the ground. I looked around to see someone that I could ask for some helps. But no one was here. I sat on the couch, nervously. I eyed the living room. The dominant colors were red and black. Such a nice combination, I mumbled. I saw a photo with big frame hung on the wall. I stood to get the better vision. I looked at the photo, I saw a little girl sat on the floor with another little boy. Who were they? The boy looked so cute while the girl looked so cold.
“Jae In.”
Someone called me. I tensed up, hearing my own name being called in this unfamiliar place. I turned around to find a woman stood in front of me with a smile on her lips.
“You are back.” She said while hugging me. “How have you been?” She ruffled my hair. “Auntie misses you a lot, Jae In-ahh.” She added.
“Aunt … auntie?” I stuttered. “You are my auntie?” I asked.
“Ehm.” She nodded. “Don’t you remember me?” She asked, frowned. “Not remember?”
I shook my head, felt sorry. “I am sorry, I don’t remember.” I said.
“Ahh… so this is what your dad said … trauma?” She mumbled.
“Trauma?” I repeated her word.
“That time when you moved to Ilsan …”
“Hyeri, don’t talk nonsense.” Both of us, me and auntie turned our heads to see an old woman standing in the stairs. He glared at auntie for awhile before facing me and saying “Jae In, welcome home.” She got down from the stairs slowly. I could see she was back then such beautiful lady in her youth. She looked gorgeous and proud. “Halmonie too misses you a lot.” She added.
So, this was my halmonie. I just nodded. I got it now. I had auntie, grandma, and probably many more family members which I never once knew them whole my life. Did I need to feel curious?
***
-to be cont-

No comments:

Post a Comment