Thursday, January 24, 2013

[FANFIC] GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 07



THE RED HAIR GUY

It was not just I didn’t know who they were but also I didn’t know I had this kind of family. Mom just told me that she got divorced from dad when I was in my grade 5. Yeah, I could accept it. Then when I asked about dad’s family, she would say ‘don’t feel curious about them unless you want to see me die’ then the conversation ended right away. I too, didn’t really care with the real reason of their choice to get divorced. To think about that just made me dizzy and I would have fever every time I tried to remember what had happened before I found myself woke up in a room in Ilsan.

So, now, I was here, in a city, called Seoul at a big house of Jang family. Alone. I sighed as I looked around to the room which butler ahjussi took me before. I put my luggage in the corner of the room. I sat on the bed while trying to calm down my very uncomfortable heart. I felt that disease came to me again after years had faded away –dizzy, nausea, cold. I touched my forehead with my palm. I could feel the cold sweat ran down to my temple. What did really happen to me? If I got some sleep I must have been better, so I decided to sleep.
I closed my eyes …
“Is this the girl?”
“Yes, young master.”
“Really?”
“Yes.”
“This is that little Jae In?”
“Yes.”
“How come …”
I slightly opened my eyes when I heard a conversation near me. Who the heck whispering around like that in someone’s room? They did really have bad manner. I saw someone standing right in front of me and watching me sleep. He smiled when I widened my eyes.
“Red hair … guy?” I almost screamed. “What are you doing here?” I asked.
“Sst …” he hissed. “Don’t be so noisy, or that witch will kick me out.”
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Never mind.” He said, “So, we had met before, Jang Jae In,” He smiled, “at the airport back then.” He giggled. “You were missing … I tried to find you though …”
“Who are you?” I asked, didn’t even understand how he could have been here now.
“You don’t remember me?” He asked, widened his eyes, the-look-like-puppy-eyes.
“I do. You are Jang Hyunseung, the member of BEAST, you helped me before at the airport,” I said, “right?”
Ani … beside that?” He sat beside me, held my hand, “Jae In-ahh, you really don’t remember me?” He continued, tried to find my eyes.
“What do you mean?” I didn’t really know what he talked about.
NaNa ya, Jae In-ahh, Hyunseung-ie …” He whispered, “can’t you remember who I am?”
“Did we ever know before?” I asked, “Who are you?”
He shook his head, “Ah, forget this! Forget this.” He said then. “I don’t have enough time, I come here just because …”
“Hyunseung-ahh! How come you are here? Hyaaaa … hyaaaa … this is not your own home!” I could see that Hyeri auntie yelped on the door of my room. The butler ahjussi slowly bowed while Hyunseung stood from my bed.
“Ah, auntie, I just drop by.” He said, fast. “Oh I need to go to my next schedule.” He walked to the door, and looked at me once again, “Let’s meet again, Jae In. Nice to meet you.” He then ran away before auntie kicked his ass.
Who is he? Do I know him? Why can’t I remember just a piece of memory of him, of this family? Who am I?
***
“Jang Jae In!”
“Long time no see!”
“Wow, you have grown up!”
“You look so tan!”
“Pretty!”
“What a great combination of Korean and Indonesian!”
I kept eating, eating, and eating. I didn’t know how many plates I could finish now when the family members kept coming, coming, and coming. I kept chewing, chewing, and chewing the meat as I kept watching them talking about me without even knowing who they were actually. I was so lost, until I planned to keep consuming these Korean freaking foods for hours later. But, I licked my lips, before parting them, and asked, “Where … is … my dad?” which was answered by all the heads in this VIP restaurant room turned to face me.
“Hospital.”
“Yeah, he was there.”
“Coma.”
“Almost a month.”
“Poor Jang Joo Il.”
“But, Hyena is always there with him.”
I wanted to punch the air so bad. I asked them, but no one really answered me. They were too busy with their own self. I didn’t have any idea how this family lived like this. I wanted to run away.
“I am sorry. I need to go to the toilet.” I said and stood from my seat. Once again they all eyed me but back to their so called discussion of my poor dad who had been in a coma for almost a month without even slightly showed empathy and sympathy. I just walked to the door, and closed it behind my back. I tried to remember how many people in the room –there were uncles, aunts, cousins, uncle in laws, aunt in laws, and … other. I closed my eyes tried to hold the tears glimmering on me.
“Jae In?”
Huh? I opened my eyes. Huh? A couple of puppy’s eyes watching me closely. Why did I always meet this guy?
“Oh. Hi.” I said, not really interested.
Neo mwohae?” He asked.
Aniya.” I answered.
“Are you okay?” He asked again.
“Yes.” I said. “Oh, I am sorry I need to go to the toilet … akh… humpppft…” I touched my stomach, I felt like going to vomit right now. I must have been eating too much just now. But, before could handle it, I had already vomited in the shirt of Hyunseung. He looked at me, widened his eyes with an open mouth. “Ughh … I am sorry … ugh …” I said, felt like wanting to vomit more. But, without saying a word, Hyunseung held my arm and helped me to find the toilet. My head felt so dizzy, the cold sweat kept coming, once he stopped, I saw the door of a toilet with letters ‘ladies’ so I ran there without even bowed to say thank to him. I emptied my stomach as if all the food I had eaten were gone to the closet. I massaged my temples when I had finished the business and opened the toilet door when I saw him there, standing and leaning to the wall. He closed his eyes. I saw his shirt, there was the trace of my vomit, but he managed to clean it as possible as he could. I walked slowly to reach him when he opened his eyes, looked at me, and smiled.
“Are you done?” He asked. I just simply nodded. “I bring you this …” He handed me a can of soda water. “Just to make you feel better. Sometimes it works for me.” He added.
“Hmm …” I received the can. “Thank you, Hyunseung-sshi.” I said.
“Woops… what’s with the formalities?”He giggled, “Let’s dropped it. Use banmal instead!” He patted my arm. “We are the same age chingu, I am 89 liner, you too, right?”
“How do you know?” I asked.
“Oh … that …” He rolled his eyes, “all written on your face.” He laughed.
“Oh? Really?” Once again, I felt lost in front of this red hair puppy guy.
“What are you doing here?” He asked.
“I have a family dinner.” I answered.
“Jang family?” He asked, surprised. “Wow, really? They must be trying to get you involved in every inch of their business. It’s just matter of time.” He mumbled.
“What are you talking about?” I asked. This guy seemed knowing stuff better than me. “Who are you exactly?” I eyed him.
“Ah, me?” He smiled. “I’ll make you remember who I am this time onward, day by day, Jae In-ahh.” He dragged my arm. “I bet you do not really want to come back to that room of your family within, right?” He gazed me with … his … puppy … eyes.
“Huh?” I felt like under his spell, paralyzed, “Yes. I do not want to go there again. Shireo.” I continued. He chuckled before saying 'Kajaaaa, let’s go to my friends.' And I just followed him like a fool.
***
Jang Jae In was indeed a fool. Damn. Holy shit. Bloody hell. Mother fucker. Asfdjasfdjasfjd. I eyed my own self through the mirror in this room Hyunseung dragged me in. I could see a girl with black long hair and bang over her eyebrows looked at me back. She looked so tan in this so bright room with Korean guys around. Her slanting eyes eyed me back, and her pale lips pouted. I was just different with that girl, so called Heo Gayoon who sat attractively among these guys, BEAST.
“So, you are from Indonesia?” A boy asked me, I had seen him before on the internet, the maknae, Dongwoon. I nodded. “We have once gone there.” He continued. I just nodded again.
“Hi, nice to meet you, Jang Jae In.” Yoseob asked me for hand shake. I nodded and shook his hand.
“Hi, are you geu chingu’s friend?” A boy with a high fashion taste reached me after Yoseob and Dongwoon left me alone, “Hyunseung’s friend?” Junhyung added.
“Ehm … probably yes.” I nodded.
“Oh I see.” Now, a cute boy sat beside me too, Kikwang. “Hyunseung has friend is kinda … odd.” Then he hissed. “Don’t you think so, Junhyung-ahh?” He eyed Junhyung who glared at Kikwang back. “Mwo mwo?” replied Kikwang.
“Shut your mouth.” Junhyung whispered. “That’s so good knowing he has friend and put concern on others.” Then he dragged Kikwang. Now I sat here, alone. I sighed. I didn’t have any idea that this restaurant also had noeraebang. I saw Hyunseung sang a song while dancing … crazily when someone I hated most in this room got closer to me.
“It has been awhile, Jae In-sshi, we haven’t met.” She whispered. “How is your day?” I gazed her, she looked like a witch who would make you suffer because of her curse, “I heard you live happily in Indonesia.” She continued.
I glared at her. I hated her so much all this time. How came she looked so nice in front of that camera when she was actually the type of intimidating-girl?
“Gayoon-ahh.” Now, here came another voice of the man I avoided most in this room. These both kids really made a great couple. I saw Dujun stood in front of Gayoon. She looked at him, “Wae oppaaaa eung?” Huck! What’s with her aegyo? Huck!
“You guys keep seeing each other I see,” I hissed, “in such long time.” I added while taking a glass of vodka on the table in front me. “Good job.” I gulped it, burnt my throat. “Ugh.” This was the first time ever I drank alcohol. Wow, this was great. I gulped the next glass.
“Jae In … Stop it.” Dujun grabbed my wrist.
“Do you know me?” I eyed him. “Get lost, bastard.” I gulped it again before hiccupping. “We don’t know each other. Go! Go there with your girl friend!” I pointed to Gayoon’s cheek. “What a pretty slut!” I whispered, before falling to sleep.
***
to be cont

4 comments:

  1. argh...i'm dying to know y jane hate dujun so much...what happened to them???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jang Family? So there will be Jang Geurim (me. LOL)???
    Well, I felt like reading mysterious case of vampire family... too many secrets, too many mystery... (I mean the Jang family part)
    Maybe it is true that Jang Family is Vampire Family... uwoooo mindblowing

    *sorry, I'm babbling... I'm just curios about Jang Family* ehehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete