Wednesday, October 3, 2012

woman-----be strong!

There is this creature being called woman. This creature is a very special one. How so? Because a creature named man is a bad one. I only live 23 years in this world, but my life says this is true that man is not really good creature. He cheats on relationship. He feels higher. He is reluctant. My life says so. I don't know what your life will say about him.

Woman, on the other hand, endure everything for man. Woman, living as long as she can hold on everything that man does. Woman, very clever to put on fake make up everyday. Woman, even smiles on every occasion although she is sobbing and moaning in her deepest heart.

My life... teaches me this... that...
woman needs to grow stronger than man.

I will live thousand years more to show man that woman is not something he can kid with. 

Per... haps. 


I'm sorry, I still can't protect you... 


(and am not crying, now)


No comments:

Post a Comment