Friday, September 28, 2012

The New Life Style of Modern Netizens

Well, this noon I had said it on my twitter account when I was youtube-walking -means watching on youtube video like walking- that there is this kind of new life styles: netizens walking from one site to another site. So, you can do the blog-walking, etc. When you visiting a blog, it's like you visiting a home. You may read it silently, or comment on it. LOL. 

Tonight, it's normal to see a blogger commented on your post. But, it feels like what I said this noon is so true. The bloggers (or netizens) are not only the youth, but also adults. A mother is blog-walking in the middle of night, yes, she even visited mine just now. And the question is: 

DOESN'T SHE NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY TO PREPARE HER CHILDREN'S BREAKFAST AND SO ON?

I'm just kidding. Indeed, blogging is good to release stress.
Emak-emak blogger out there, keep walking!

Really mind blowing~ LOL >____<



No comments:

Post a Comment