Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[FANFIC] GOOD BYE TO ROMANCE 01


-Holy Shit Monday-


The singing birds woke me up. I just slightly opened my eyes, and shut it back. This was really an extremely cold Monday. How was I supposed to go out? Oh yeah, that idiot old man asked me to replace him on his current job, screwed my day. I sighed, still cuddling under my warm blanket when I saw the watch on the table.
10:00
Oh it was ten in the morning. Ehm, okay.
Wait, what?
I stood up from my bed, and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. Screwed me, holy shit! All of this started once that idiot old man suggested us to pick all the important guests of this seminar at the airport. Well, okay, I was his students, but how came a student risk her study time just to make him can rest on his very comfortable car? I hit the shower, almost like couldn’t feel the water at all, walked out from it, and wore my shirt quick.
“Idiot old man, you are going to pay me an arm and a leg.” I cursed, while watching myself on the mirror. “You are…” I looked at my face, “just so-so.” I exhaled as I took my bag and stirred the door knob. “Welcome, real world.” I said that when I could see the busy city of Jakarta once I stood in front of my so called house. Well, I need to arrive at Soeta at least an half of hour from now. I didn’t know this could be a very bad day for me. And this was just the beginning.
***
“Where are they?” I sat on the chair, waiting for the contingent from South Korea. That idiot old man was a very wise man I had ever met. He could decide everything faster than any other could do. Well, once he knew I could speak Korean, he just pointed me to do this stuff. He never cared that actually I hated using this language anymore. “Jane, just go. I’ll give you A for your so perfect paper.” I rolled my eyes hearing that command. I wanted to shut him up, but I just couldn’t do it. You know, I was the best student in our year. So, I shall not ruin my image. I was a very blood type A, perfect all the way. I shook my head, thumbs on my chin, and the elbows pressed on my lap for support when I heard the announcement about the next arrival. This was supposed to be their flight. I nodded to myself, and stood up, tried to see bunch of South Korean’s faces.
I saw a bunch of people who looked like exactly Koreans. “Are they them?” I walked toward them. I had hit the best scores all these semesters, but I thought somehow I left my brain on the closet, how came I forget to ask their name? And that idiot old man, how came he turned off his cell phone? Ah, I didn’t know anymore, I just wanted to throw my luckiness on the line.
Annyeonghaseyo[1].” I bowed to them. They looked at me.
“Ah, ne[2], annyeonghaseyo.” They replied. “Nuguseyo[3]?” One of them asked, as I knew they must be feeling weird seeing a girl came to them like this.
“Jane-imnida.[4]” I said. “I am Prof Waskito’s student, come to pick you up.”
“Professor?” He asked. “What Prof, guys?” He asked his friend who stood beside him. His friend shook his head, “Molla[5].” He said. “What kind of professor?” He asked me back.
“The idiot old man.” I replied unconsciously.
“What?” He asked, confused.
O my God, I didn’t know how to explain it anymore. What the hell I do right now? I was so fuck up. God damn it.
“What happen?” A tall guy came holding a cup of coffee, I saw him, and my mouth opened wide.
“You…” I pointed at him.
“You…” He looked at me back, blinked his eyes once, and yelped, “Jae In!”
“Jae In?” I heard another voice came from my back. I turned around, and ignored the shock tall guy who made my heart skip a beat. O my holy God, how came we meet again? Stupid girl, you, Jane! “Are you Jae In? Prof Waskito’s student? We are his seminar guests. He told us that a girl named Jae In will pick us at the airport.” I saw an (yeah another one) old man stood in front of me. He bowed to me which I replied quickly. “I am Prof Son. And all of them are my students.” He pointed to that bunch of boys who left speechless, especially that one guy.
“But, Prof… isn’t he supposed to be a Korean idol?” I whispered to Prof Son.
“Dujun you mean?” He asked.
I just simply nodded. “Is he also your student?” I asked again.
“Of course, he is. Why? Do you think an idol doesn’t need to go to university?” He laughed. “Guys, here, Miss Jae In will help us heading to the hotel. Let’s go, Miss Jae In.” Prof Son patted my back as he dragged his luggage, followed by his students. I counted them with my eyes; there were five of them in total. My eyes accidentally met with his eyes. I frowned, turned my face and walked to the parking lot.
He was not supposed to be here, the hallyu[6] star.
***
“These are the keys, Prof.” I handed 3 keys to Prof Son. “You can use the suit room. And your students will use the regular rooms. Don’t you mind, Prof?” I asked. “Especially that idol, can he stay with the other?”
“What are you talking about? Of course he can.” Prof Son laughed. “Thank you, Miss Jae In.” He said while shook my head.
“By the way, Prof, my name is Jane.” I said.
“Prof Waskito said your name is Jang Jae In last night, and you completely look like a Korean.” He said, eyeing me. “But, I guess, you have that Indonesian name, Jane. Okay then, thank you Miss Jane.”
“You are welcome, Prof. See you tomorrow.” I bowed, followed by him and his students.
Once they entered the elevator, and the door closed, I took a deep breath. Finally he was gone from my sight. I patted my chest which was aching so badly. “What’s so wrong with me, God?” I mumbled. I walked to the entrance door when I heard my name being called out.
“Jae In.”
It was his voice.
I kept walking.
“Jae In.”
I couldn’t hear you.
“Jang Jae In!”
He yelped.
I didn’t care, I shook my head.
“The shoes girl!”
I got frozen like a statue… how dare he…?
I turned around.
“Hyaa… I am not the shoes girl!”
“You are, Jae In.” He smiled made me boil in anger.
***
“What do you want?”
“How are you?”
“What do you want?”
“You look so fine.”
“What do you want?”
“I guess Indonesia is a better place.”
“What do you want?”
“But, Jakarta is so hot.”
“What do you want?”
“You stay the same.”
“What do you want?”
“I want nothing.”
“Okay then I need to go.” I stood from my seat. What was so wrong with me that I had followed him to this hotel café? Yeah, I was afraid that he was gonna drag me. So, I was better to walk on my own foot. But, I just couldn’t handle his very annoying face smiled in front of me like that which I knew already he was nothing than a jerk.
Odiga[7]?” He asked, gazed my moves.
“I have class this noon.” I said. “And, don’t ever come to my sight again, Yoon Dujun-sshi.” I bowed. I turned around when I saw Prof Son had already stood in front of me. He looked at me confusedly. His left eyebrow arched.
“Do you know him already?” He asked to me.
“Huh?” I was so speechless to answer this question.
“No, Prof. She is just my fan.” Dujun said quickly before I could open my mouth. I glared at him. What? Fan? He was such a real jerk.
“So, excuse me, Prof.” I bowed once again and walked to the entrance door. “Aish, what happened today actually. O my God, you never love me, dear God.” I shook my head as I heading fast to the parking lot.
“Do you really not know her?” Prof Son asked Dujun.
“I don’t have any idea Prof.” Dujun said while stood from his place. “I will back to my room, Prof.” He bowed and losing from Prof Son’s sight.
“There is something, I see.” Prof Son sighed. “How come they had sat on the same table like an old friend… or, old enemy?” He looked older than his own age when he thought about something which was not supposed to be his concern.
***
I sat on my seat like a fool. I looked at the steering wheel. “Is this fate?” I whispered. “What fate?” I frowned. “I have the connection cut with him.” I said. “I see he is now a very popular idol.” I closed my eyes. “That’s why he is so far away from me.” I opened my eyes. “But, how come he is here now?” I blinked. “Has the God gone so crazy?” I gazed the sky. “He is indeed crazy.” I leaned my face on my folded hands on the steer. “Yoon Dujun is my old scar.” A tear fell from my eyes as I closed them.
***
         -to be cont-

[1] Hello
[2] Yes
[3] Who are you?
[4] I am
[5] I don’t know
[6] Korean wave
[7] Where?


1 comment:

  1. new fiction...hihi..and this time jane and dujun..;) i like..the starting make me want to read more..what happened to them actually..

    ReplyDelete